WTSCS:GO CD-Keys - Cheap - Deals - 100% Working . no bullshit

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
CS:GO CD-Keys - Cheap [ Large Stocks Only - Vouches ]
Selling CSGO CD-Keys

Large stock only .

Cheap , 100% Working , worldwide

Deals :
5 CDKeys = 35$

10 CDKeys = 50$

20 CDKeys = 80$

50+ CDKeys = Discuss on skype .
----------------------------------

Payments accepted :

Paypal

Bitcoins

CSGO Keys

----------------------------------

Skype : Blueros6

[img]http://**********.com/addskype/blueros6.png[/img]ⓘ


Vouch Review :
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
Bought discounted copy as a vouch:
I'd like to say something special about this seller, the deal was made in no time, the key worked like a charm. everything is cool
Friendly & helpful and also cheap cs:go keys!

Goodluck on your sells pal.
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
Vouch copy to prove they're actually working ?
Add me on skype for discuss .
Bought discounted copy as a vouch:
I'd like to say something special about this seller, the deal was made in no time, the key worked like a charm. everything is cool
Friendly & helpful and also cheap cs:go keys!

Goodluck on your sells pal.
He is Trusted!

U can buy here very cheap Keys for Cs-Go.
Available .
Quote Originally Posted by Blueros View Post
Available .
Can I get the key and make the gift in my inventory ? cause I already have it but want it in my inventory !
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post


Can I get the key and make the gift in my inventory ? cause I already have it but want it in my inventory !
I dont think you can , im not sure
Quote Originally Posted by Blueros View Post
I dont think you can , im not sure
How can we check ?
Available .
Alot in stock !
Quote Originally Posted by Blueros View Post
Alot in stock !
you can only bump once every 24 hours after your last post.
Wow thats allot of CS:GO Keys quite cheap too, gl with sales may people flock to you from far and wide
added to discuss ^_^
where do u get the key ?
will it get revoked ?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?