Like the title wondering if there's any RepZ Mw2 aimbots ?
Thats what im wondering too
So is there any that works right now?
There are, seen them. Though not public.
Originally Posted by UhWatchMe
There are, seen them. Though not public.
You have xaIW below, it's been public for over 2 years.
Originally Posted by aIW|Convery
You have xaIW below, it's been public for over 2 years.
They didn't seem to work for me. Also the bypass would be oudated.
Originally Posted by UhWatchMe
They didn't seem to work for me. Also the bypass would be oudated.
There's no bypass, just a special way of hooking that's hard for kids to detect.
Originally Posted by aIW|Convery
There's no bypass, just a special way of hooking that's hard for kids to detect.
Haha well that's just horrible if they can't detect that. I've tested it working perfectly. Amazing how a 2 year old hack can work. Also seems like they're just looking for "Cheat Engine" only haha.
Well.
free hax
-Xaiw 1.8
-Kellerhook RepzIw4
Engineowning IW4M
I would love to post links, but //Mpghrules :3
Originally Posted by UhWatchMe
Amazing how a 2 year old hack can work.
What can I say, we put some love into our projects. Considering making a new version though, 2 years teaches you a whole lot of fun stuffs :3
Originally Posted by aIW|Convery
What can I say, we put some love into our projects. Considering making a new version though, 2 years teaches you a whole lot of fun stuffs :3