Anyone know what battleye bans when you get banned? I want to rebuy the game but dont know if I need to change my ip, cd key, steam account or what
Well if u got global banned or VAC banned and u rebuy the game, u will not get banned. i got VAC and global on 2 of my accounts but i rebought the game and works perfect!
Oh, so I dont need to change anything, just rebuy the game and I can play and bypass the global ban?
The reason that you can re-buy the game and it works perfect is because of they are getting rich of us hackers
Originally Posted by PureBrainH
The reason that you can re-buy the game and it works perfect is because of they are getting rich of us hackers
So what does it just ban the cd-key that you got banned on?
Originally Posted by iAnonymous4815162342
So what does it just ban the cd-key that you got banned on?
Yes and your CD Key is tied to that Steam account and can no longer be changed, make a new steam account and rebuy the game there.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed