SolvedPlease help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Please help
Hey
Ive been modding for a while now and I mod on PC. Since Gsc has been patched for pc (steam) I have been using the eb patch by ryqz. It says online as well as private. To use online do I have to be host

-thx
Quote Originally Posted by mfarhanry View Post
Whats gsc ?
Maybe GSC Game World - most renowned game development studio in Ukraine and a leading developer in Europe
Quote Originally Posted by MawerXs View Post
Hey
Ive been modding for a while now and I mod on PC. Since Gsc has been patched for pc (steam) I have been using the eb patch by ryqz. It says online as well as private. To use online do I have to be host

-thx
yes.

Quote Originally Posted by mfarhanry View Post
Whats gsc ?
server modding

Quote Originally Posted by xIRainZzx View Post
On PC u cant get Host, so u can only use it in Private
yes you can
the easiest way (works on mw3 not sure on bo2) is to change the numbers of players that can join a lobby...

Quote Originally Posted by amority View Post


Maybe GSC Game World - most renowned game development studio in Ukraine and a leading developer in Europe
no.
On PC u cant get Host, so u can only use it in Private
Gsc is a modding program for ps3,xbox 360 and pc and used for most bo2 menus but has since been patched for bo2 (steam) and so I do have to be host or what...mixed responses.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us