dead frontier

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
dead frontier
does anyone play it and is it hackable?
Newp, but it's fuckable

/
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
Newp, but it's fuckable

/
hah nice do you play
I don't have any dead frontier hacks atm. I'm a complete and total newb but... I know how you can make a crap load of money...kinda. Load Dead Frontier, go to gamblers den. go to tools in your firefox window and page info, click the media tab and look for gamble_secure.swf and download it. You have to decompile the SWF and poke around it's insides. All three card use the same image for the back. I have almost no skill in flash so it's taking me ages. If you can somehow change the image associate with the queen you have a working hack! Just load the modded SWF into your temp files AFTER you have opened the gambler's den page.

That's about all the help I can give you.
Quote Originally Posted by TwitchUriah View Post
I don't have any dead frontier hacks atm. I'm a complete and total newb but... I know how you can make a crap load of money...kinda. Load Dead Frontier, go to gamblers den. go to tools in your firefox window and page info, click the media tab and look for gamble_secure.swf and download it. You have to decompile the SWF and poke around it's insides. All three card use the same image for the back. I have almost no skill in flash so it's taking me ages. If you can somehow change the image associate with the queen you have a working hack! Just load the modded SWF into your temp files AFTER you have opened the gambler's den page.

That's about all the help I can give you.
I tried doing this myself. But I only had a trial version of a decompiler and couldn't really do much. But if you are having any success or even have a full version you want to share, please share what you can. =)
Nice bamp .
Quote Originally Posted by zenordawg View Post
does anyone play it and is it hackable?
No .
Never heard of this game until now. Its in flash... so...
of course if its in flash then anything is hackable using Cheatengine
no dont bump this..
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?