We need more hacks

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
We need more hacks
from the dumb update somebody make some i cant make em good
Wow, Really?

People are working on it,Just relax for a couple days ^^
i have almost finish my hack..
but it will never gone on public..
just to my close friends or for OPK+ anti kick address i will give it..
Oh oh, Am i a close friend =/?
new hack need
I'm looking for a little bit of stamina and some Hyper jumps, I don't ask more... Any guru can do this?
i would if i could, But i cant ^^

and you need no fall damage for super jump >__>
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
Oh oh, Am i a close friend =/?
lol u can be

Quote Originally Posted by dago80 View Post
I'm looking for a little bit of stamina and some Hyper jumps, I don't ask more... Any guru can do this?
i can do it and i post a tut and super jump + swim addresses so u can make it by your own! don't be a leecher and make something by yourself!!!!!
i dont like leechers so if i post how to do it and it is really short u can do it by your own!

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
i would if i could, But i cant ^^

and you need no fall damage for super jump >__>

no u dont need! u can also use swim so when u almost down u will press swim with an hotkey and then u willnot get hurt!
I'm not a leecher... I'll be very happy to learn something about it and to do something by myself, but I need a teacher.
Quote Originally Posted by dago80 View Post
I'm not a leecher... I'll be very happy to learn something about it and to do something by myself, but I need a teacher.
you got my tut
if i have learned it alone u can do it 2..
Ok I found your tut and now I'm downloading virtual b. I've read also something about cheat engine to do trainers, is it good?
Quote Originally Posted by dago80 View Post
Ok I found your tut and now I'm downloading virtual b. I've read also something about cheat engine to do trainers, is it good?
it is detected without bypass
so just use my tut
and to find addresses use Tsearch
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?