I would like to know if a bot that mines a 10x10 area from top to bottom of the map would be possible.
To use in multiplayer servers.
Depends. It's possible in FTB using those turtle things but that's prob. not going to help you, I'd imagine.
Chances are, you aren't going to find anything like this that works for the current Minecraft version. Sorry.
FTB = ?
I only needs a script wish right click around him for 10x10 then goes down 1 block and repeat. That until i stopthe script. It has to work with 1.8 unfortunatly
1.8? Your not going to find one unless you get super lucky
And by the way, FTB stands for Feed The Beast. It's a client that hosts a few different modpacks. You should give it a try if you have a good PC but you cant play on regular Minecraft servers with it.
You can try and record a macros of it.
Macro doesn't work because of lava + gravel
Originally Posted by Fruit_s
Macro doesn't work because of lava + gravel
Oh. Well, explain how do you want it to work? Maybe I'll work on a thing like that, sounds intresting.
Yeah i've never heard of anything like this sorry man
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed