Leavin'

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Leavin'
Well guys, it's been a great stay on these forums, but since I'm now perma-banned on my 3 main accounts, there's no reason for me to stay. I've genuinely enjoyed being able to discuss with you guys, and genuinely hated some of the ignorant swine on MPGH, but through all of it I've had fun. Before I go, I want to let you guys in on some information that the AE help center supplied me with.

AE is able to track the IP from when you log in on a cracked account and trace it to both your main account and your MPGH account. Because of this, when I tried to pity-fuck them, they had known that I had thanked the person who first suggested it on the forum "fuck AE". If your going to use cracked accounts, this may not be the case now that people have begun to post .txt files for people to download, use a VPN, or risk your main/secondary accounts getting banned over a level 25 noob.

If anyone needs to contact me or wants to talk, PM me for my private email, or you can kik me @ .dyze. .

Been a great 2 years, I wish you all the best, peace

Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
AE is able to track the IP from when you log in on a cracked account and trace it to both your main account and your MPGH account. Because of this, when I tried to pity-fuck them, they had known that I had thanked the person who first suggested it on the forum "fuck AE". If your going to use cracked accounts, this may not be the case now that people have begun to post .txt files for people to download, use a VPN, or risk your main/secondary accounts getting banned over a level 25 noob
What I've been trying to tell people
Unlucky man, see ya around
Damn bad luck,
Cheers for the information though, I don't know why but i haven't considered AE doing something so sneaky. (I'm quite ignorant to the matter)
;O
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Well guys, it's been a great stay on these forums, but since I'm now perma-banned on my 3 main accounts, there's no reason for me to stay. I've genuinely enjoyed being able to discuss with you guys, and genuinely hated some of the ignorant swine on MPGH, but through all of it I've had fun. Before I go, I want to let you guys in on some information that the AE help center supplied me with.

AE is able to track the IP from when you log in on a cracked account and trace it to both your main account and your MPGH account. Because of this, when I tried to pity-fuck them, they had known that I had thanked the person who first suggested it on the forum "fuck AE". If your going to use cracked accounts, this may not be the case now that people have begun to post .txt files for people to download, use a VPN, or risk your main/secondary accounts getting banned over a level 25 noob.

If anyone needs to contact me or wants to talk, PM me for my private email, or you can kik me @ .dyze. .

Been a great 2 years, I wish you all the best, peace

or just go to the local library *rolls eyes* lmao. jkjk

ANd yeah, this is my first ban and I have tried pity fuck them but no success ..
I just wanna buy Dage items.. is that too much to ask for? *cries*
i had same problem with ae in past , but i never gived up i always finded a solution to obtain an good account and the results was good.


do not leave mpgh i will personally give you a good upgraded account just use other mail and other IP to log in..

you can PM me if you want
Quote Originally Posted by buttnoob View Post
i had same problem with ae in past , but i never gived up i always finded a solution to obtain an good account and the results was good.


do not leave mpgh i will personally give you a good upgraded account just use other mail and other IP to log in..

you can PM me if you want
THats not the point though.. People who get banned on their main tend to stop playing even if they offered a great account because of the hard work that they have put on their main.. Thats like me, if I was offered a lvl 65 with everything, obviously I would accept it but I wouldnt find it as fun.
Really... Use some fucking free VPN like TunnelBear.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us