PC case!!!!! between $100 and $150

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Corsair Carbide 500R would be a good pick
500r hands down.

some white led strips and you are good to go
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
500r hands down.

some white led strips and you are good to go
Was thinking about buying the militar one
Corsair and Fractal make the best cases closely followed by NZXT.

If you're buying a case then do your best to get one from these brands.
Actually you should just get a cheap ass case, it doesn't matter, don't waste your money.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I liked the case u posted. but kinda small no? http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Technolog...&tag=m04c8f-20 Im planning getting a gtx 970 before the end of week
It's pretty decently big I think. I'm really happy with mine at least, it fits all of my shit really well, and the PSU shroud makes cables super easy to hide.
I would buy 2. if i were you.
Depends on your preferences.NZXT and Corsair make the best cases,js.
Corsair hands down!
I don't see any need for water cooling, unless you plan to be running like 20 instances of GTA at once. Or your doing heavy graphics work.

But NZXY Phantoms work great for water cooling.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?