WTBRazer SE

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Razer SE
I already have a serial for a BlackWidow chroma. So add me on Skype: SurvivalNetwork and send me your MPGH account link and how much you will charge me.

Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Adsero110 View Post
I already have a serial for a BlackWidow chroma. So add me on Skype: SurvivalNetwork and send me your MPGH account link and how much you will charge me.

Thanks in advance
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=928557
Quote Originally Posted by Adsero110 View Post
Too expensive!!!
what about the robi guy? he sells razer stuff for high price >.>
Quote Originally Posted by dead2458 View Post
what about the robi guy? he sells razer stuff for high price >.>
I just am wondering if someone can do it for 5-10% of the item!
Quote Originally Posted by Adsero110 View Post
I just am wondering if someone can do it for 5-10% of the item!
dont ask me, go ask him.
Still want this!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?