SmileG36E RoF mod

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
G36E RoF mod
Is there somebody who can mod the RoF of the G36E From 68 to 74-77?
No there is not. Modding is patched. The only way to raise rate of fire is via dll injectable hacks
No some people have a bypass. I will just use another mod for the M416 ty anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Atom951 View Post
No some people have a bypass. I will just use another mod for the M416 ty anyway
the bypass you're thinking of is private, which is why you don't see it posted here. There was a DLL injected based bypass but it no longer works.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
the bypass you're thinking of is private, which is why you don't see it posted here. There was a DLL injected based bypass but it no longer works.
I have a bypass that is not the problem. Chams and other mod's are working fine but I simply can not find a mod that change the RoF from the G3 to M4 (or a bit higher).
Quote Originally Posted by Atom951 View Post
I have a bypass that is not the problem. Chams and other mod's are working fine but I simply can not find a mod that change the RoF from the G3 to M4 (or a bit higher).
There's tutorials for that in the tutorial section
I don't think mods work anymore
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us