dbol .

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
dbol .
Anyone that is experienced in taking dbol ( ingested ) ? I have some enquires and would love to find someone experienced to tell me more.
dbol is a fucking stupid steriod and your a fucking bitch if you need it to get fit Just so I make your stupid ass aware of that before you take it.

dbol as many different effects and most of which depend on how fit you currently are and what your colesteral level is
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
dbol is a fucking stupid steriod and your a fucking bitch if you need it to get fit Just so I make your stupid ass aware of that before you take it.

dbol as many different effects and most of which depend on how fit you currently are and what your colesteral level is


let's say I'm already quite fit in terms of build , but I would like to get bigger. I've been working out at least 2 years now and my weight has not increased for the past 2months. Was wondering if dbol is the answer/can aid me.


What do you think?
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
let's say I'm already quite fit in terms of build , but I would like to get bigger. I've been working out at least 2 years now and my weight has not increased for the past 2months. Was wondering if dbol is the answer/can aid me.


What do you think?
dbol is definatly not the anwser dbol is never the answer what you need to do is bulk up you can do this naturally throw imcreasing how many meals you eat daily just look up about bulking and how to bulk up you can also do it with supplimemts
If you haven't gained weight, take more water in and food. Put on some fat, increase protein intake, work out. Muscle in time.
Last year, i toke 150tablet of dbol 10mg, during the cycle my dick didn't get up, kept sleeping :C
and i lost all of my gains, its just water retention .
you dont need it it is a waste of money.
How about be a fucking man and do it the right way?

As others have said just add more calories and search up bulking if you're so desperate to make your body look gross by overwhelming muscles.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
If you haven't gained weight, take more water in and food. Put on some fat, increase protein intake, work out. Muscle in time.

I've tried that, taken in close to 3k cal, still no gains

Quote Originally Posted by OwNAppLe View Post
Last year, i toke 150tablet of dbol 10mg, during the cycle my dick didn't get up, kept sleeping :C
and i lost all of my gains, its just water retention .
you dont need it it is a waste of money.
All water retention? D: damnnn. Btw, i have a friendly race tmr. Will taking dbol helps me to perform better tmr?

Quote Originally Posted by koolguyy View Post
How about be a fucking man and do it the right way?

As others have said just add more calories and search up bulking if you're so desperate to make your body look gross by overwhelming muscles.

As I said, I've worked out close to 2 years. Of course I've looked up on ways to bulk before turning to the dark side :l
How about you all shut the fuck up since you know nothing about steroids. What kind of fucking answers are those? "You don't need, you are a fag if you take it".Are you fucking serious? Take dbol with Deka and not Dbol alone since its only water. Your performance will go up the roof BUT if you don't eat right steroids are nothing and will do nothing without the correct diet, you said you train for 2 years, this will get you fast results but as i said with a good diet.
Quote Originally Posted by AnusForce View Post
How about you all shut the fuck up since you know nothing about steroids. What kind of fucking answers are those? "You don't need, you are a fag if you take it".Are you fucking serious? Take dbol with Deka and not Dbol alone since its only water. Your performance will go up the roof BUT if you don't eat right steroids are nothing and will do nothing without the correct diet, you said you train for 2 years, this will get you fast results but as i said with a good diet.
I'll look up on deca.


Would you recommand me to take dbol for my friendly race tomorrow? If yes, how many should I take/how long before the race.
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
Would you recommand me to take dbol for my friendly race tomorrow? If yes, how many should I take/how long before the race.
well if you gonna use Dbol as a pre-workout take 10mg 60-90 minutes before the race
Quote Originally Posted by AnusForce View Post
well if you gonna use Dbol as a pre-workout take 10mg 60-90 minutes before the race
Nevermind, I won without consuming it HAHAHAH.
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
Nevermind, I won without consuming it HAHAHAH.
nice one.
/2short
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us