InfoReign of Kings Hack v1.0.1 - By Jackilous (Godmode and Fly)

Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
Reign of Kings Hack v1.0.1 - By Jackilous (Godmode and Fly)
Reign of Kings Hack - by Jackilous

Okay well here is a very small preview of my hack I have developed.
This features a menu but I didnt show it off in the video. (Sorry for quality, didnt change settings)
This hack can do godmode and fly, plus everything else.



If you guys want me to release a public version of this then I will do in the future depending on the demand.
If you want more info just ask.
I would be keen

- - - Updated - - -

When you say "and everything else" what do you mean exactly apart from fly and godmode?
I am very interested to see this hack/cheat develop. I will be following this. BTW, can you give us a (about) date of release? Thanks, and nice video too.
Which commands to NOP
sent pm
+1 to release
more info very interested
Release HYPE
Well done man. Hopefully you don't release god mode. I hate when plebs get shit like that as you see above. People who never comment or contribute anything will ruin the hack you built.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Well done man. Hopefully you don't release god mode. I hate when plebs get shit like that as you see above. People who never comment or contribute anything will ruin the hack you built.
I know exactly what you mean man, I think if i was to release, I wouldnt include the godmode as there would be godmoded kings in every server. Don't want to completly ruin the game lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Jackilous View Post
I know exactly what you mean man, I think if i was to release, I wouldnt include the godmode as there would be godmoded kings in every server. Don't want to completly ruin the game lol.
FlyHack:
CodeHatch.Engine.Core.Cheat.EntityBasicFly() or AddHover()

GodMode:
CodeHatch.Common.PlayerExtensions.ToggleGodMode() or SetGodMode()

Tell me pl0x , how it's right.
Quote Originally Posted by Jackilous View Post
I know exactly what you mean man, I think if i was to release, I wouldnt include the godmode as there would be godmoded kings in every server. Don't want to completly ruin the game lol.
Thank god. Yeah dude, those guys are the worst. The ones who won't even thank you most of the time. They'll just give some generic bullshit response of "thanks", download the hack, proceed to do the dumbest of shit, get it detected fast, come crying to thread and beg for a fix. Then they'll demand fixes and blow you up. I'm sure your PM box is already seeing a ton of shit about "please man I need this". Haha, shit.
Quote Originally Posted by ProGaMeR21Ro View Post
FlyHack:
CodeHatch.Engine.Core.Cheat.EntityBasicFly() or AddHover()

GodMode:
CodeHatch.Common.PlayerExtensions.ToggleGodMode() or SetGodMode()

Tell me pl0x , how it's right.
That is not what I use no, but that is in the game file yes.
Alot of commands like that are also from there previous games, eg, if you look, you will see parts of starforge in there.
Quote Originally Posted by Jackilous View Post
That is not what I use no, but that is in the game file yes.
Alot of commands like that are also from there previous games, eg, if you look, you will see parts of starforge in there.
Well im new in hacking in Unity Games.
So im not understanding what u say..
I've just trying to find in gamefiles and to make in c# , but yeah idk..
I would love if u will help me.

Or if you can explain me how to find the corectly Fly,Godmode and maybe noclip in a pm message?
Haha i would pay you for your work! Its so much fun to be Overpowered in a game .. Not trying to leech and you can have proof that i', trustworthy!
Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?