SolvedAvA Head Shot original files

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
AvA Head Shot original files
Hi. I've downloaded this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=932081
but I forgot to backup the original files.
Can somebody (re)upload them for me?
Thank you in advance.

*The files can be found in AVA/avaGame/Content/Characters
*The files I need are: AVA_Robot_Blue.upk
avaCharPhAT.upk
Thank you in advance!

Update: I received the file (I only needed the second one). Someone close the topic please.
pm me skype name:.....
Quote Originally Posted by staicurazvan View Post
Hi. I've downloaded this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=932081
but I forgot to backup the original files.
Can somebody (re)upload them for me?
Thank you in advance.

*The files can be found in AVA/avaGame/Content/Characters
*The files I need are: AVA_Robot_Blue.upk
avaCharPhAT.upk
Thank you in advance!
I will send pm
i think it's wrong section!
can you upload the files for all?
Quote Originally Posted by staicurazvan View Post
Update: I received the file (I only needed the second one). Someone close the topic please.
OP next time please post this type of thread in the correct section as this section is only for cheat releases. @Minnesota Dabsthe OP has received the file and has requested a thread's close.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?