LightbulbWTSCSGO KEYS

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO KEYS
Trying to cash out slowly, as trading got boring. Deciding to sell some keys for Paypal money.
Once i sell my knife and cobble case i will have over 100 keys. I offer a safe transaction, unlike those in csgol.

*Selling only 5 keys to 10 per person*

Who am i selling to?
-High repped people, people i feel confident in dealing with or middlemen.
-PayPal Verified members
-Patient People who aren't rude
-English speaking people only


Price per each key: $2.00 USD, you pay fees.
YOU MUST KNOW BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR EMAIL, I WILL ASK YOU TO SEND ME AN EMAIL FROM YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL.


Contact info:
Skype: thepeenoypenguin -----> rmbr to link your mpgh profile in the introduction box
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059742713/ⓘ

Quote Originally Posted by westrice1 View Post
Trying to cash out slowly, as trading got boring. Deciding to sell some keys for Paypal money.
Once i sell my knife and cobble case i will have over 100 keys. I offer a safe transaction, unlike those in csgol.

*Selling only 5 keys to 10 per person*


Who am i selling to?
-High repped people, people i feel confident in dealing with or middlemen.
-PayPal Verified members
-Patient People who aren't rude
-English speaking people only


Price per each key: $2.00 USD, you pay fees.
YOU MUST KNOW BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR EMAIL, I WILL ASK YOU TO SEND ME AN EMAIL FROM YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL.

Steps:
1) If you're new here or no posts, i won't be selling to you.
2) Check if you're Paypal verified, and what country you are from.
3) Add me on Skype, LINK your mpgh profile in the introduction.
4) Decide if you are willing to go first or if you want a MM. IF you want MM you get one, don't ask me.
5) MM will run the trade, but I have certain steps that i want you to do for me. (email me using your PayPal email a message i will give you)
6) Once successfully done, feel free to +rep me on my profile or on this trade.

As stated in step 4 i will never go first unless it's with a middleman. I choose how many keys i want to sell to you, usually 5-10. I do not sell in bulks to protect myself from random ass chargebacks that could fuck me up. I have notepads for every single trade i will conduct with your Skype name, mpgh name, email, screenshots, and everything. JS

Keep this trade clean, any negative thoughts please send it to me through PM.

Contact info:
Skype: thepeenoypenguin -----> rmbr to link your mpgh profile in the introduction box
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059742713/ⓘ

added to discuss
Quote Originally Posted by westrice1 View Post
Trying to cash out slowly, as trading got boring. Deciding to sell some keys for Paypal money.
Once i sell my knife and cobble case i will have over 100 keys. I offer a safe transaction, unlike those in csgol.

*Selling only 5 keys to 10 per person*

Who am i selling to?
-High repped people, people i feel confident in dealing with or middlemen.
-PayPal Verified members
-Patient People who aren't rude
-English speaking people only


Price per each key: $2.00 USD, you pay fees.
YOU MUST KNOW BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR EMAIL, I WILL ASK YOU TO SEND ME AN EMAIL FROM YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL.

Steps:
1) If you're new here or no posts, i won't be selling to you.
2) Check if you're Paypal verified, and what country you are from.
3) Add me on Skype, LINK your mpgh profile in the introduction.
4) Decide if you are willing to go first or if you want a MM. IF you want MM you get one, don't ask me.
5) MM will run the trade, but I have certain steps that i want you to do for me. (email me using your PayPal email a message i will give you)
6) Once successfully done, feel free to +rep me on my profile or on this trade.

As stated in step 4 i will never go first unless it's with a middleman. I choose how many keys i want to sell to you, usually 5-10. I do not sell in bulks to protect myself from random ass chargebacks that could fuck me up. I have notepads for every single trade i will conduct with your Skype name, mpgh name, email, screenshots, and everything. JS

Keep this trade clean, any negative thoughts please send it to me through PM.

Contact info:
Skype: thepeenoypenguin -----> rmbr to link your mpgh profile in the introduction box
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059742713/ⓘ

Am I eligible?
Added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
Added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by unlimitzz1 View Post
added you on skype
You guys need to tell me who you you are on mpgh cuz i get random people i dont want adding.
Quote Originally Posted by westrice1 View Post




You guys need to tell me who you you are on mpgh cuz i get random people i dont want adding.
I did, I am Bunkers
Interested mate
Added you on skype.
I register yesterday.I want to buy some keys.lmk if I could
ty
Quote Originally Posted by legalperson1 View Post
I register yesterday.I want to buy some keys.lmk if I could
ty
I'm afraid not
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us