Patched[WFBR] War Machine v4

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
[WFBR] War Machine v4
Hi guys, I will post a simple hack for WFBR only !
This hacker are working fine !

Works only Win 7 and Vista !













Credits

Hacker Fail, @Coder.Dash ( brother ), Fenix, WE11ngton, ForeverRed, Nigga

Aprove guys

@Jim Morrison
@Mayion
@Flengo
War Machine v4_mpgh.net.rar7 KB · 727 downloads 2/57 malicious
God job
thanks dude

- - - Updated - - -

awesome...keep up the good work
Approved, post back results.
Nice release, I suggest you start using patterns though since then you could make it compatible with all Warface versions
Quote Originally Posted by snotty203 View Post
how do I do this
You need to inject the dll in the game..
Try to use this injector
This code, dont work for me, as soon as i inject after start the game, all the screen come to black, and them crash. (I dont speak english very well, so sorry.)
Quote Originally Posted by Gapvalianth View Post
This code, dont work for me, as soon as i inject after start the game, all the screen come to black, and them crash. (I dont speak english very well, so sorry.)
Man, the hacker works only WFBR
Quote Originally Posted by legendary1 View Post
how to inject the hack?
You need an Injector.
Google how to inject a dll file.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?