DetectedWar Machine v3

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
War Machine v3
Hello guys, well, I return to do hacks for this game.. and I will post a simple version for BR Warface !
In the future, I will post a hacker with more functions !

Enjoy !

Screen Shoot











Credits

Hacker Fail, ELExTrO, Citadell
War Machine v3_mpgh.net.rar10 KB · 485 downloads 1/57 malicious
Looks Nice.
Quote Originally Posted by dubstepic View Post
why cant download???
You can download after an moderator aprove
This works on EU and NA only i think i tested
Quote Originally Posted by magic2121 View Post
This works on EU and NA only i think i tested
The download not approved yet --´

I tested only WFBR, in others versions, probably won´t work..
Okay sir
Does it come with aimbot, fastaim anything like that?
This hack would go Greatly with SKillHack if it works itd be nice cause no recoil no spread would go nicely with esp :O
Approved, post back results.
Hack looks great, any feedback of it working smoothly on NA server?
hacker fail you can hack warface vietnam? I think it will work
Hack is crashing my warface client.. :/
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?