UnhappySolvedPermanent Disabled!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Permanent Disabled!!!!!!!!!!!
Well my account got permanent disabled after 4 years of botting.
If anyone of you know any trick to get the account back and enabled then please tell me.
Thank You
Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta745 View Post
Well my account got permanent disabled after 4 years of botting.
If anyone of you know any trick to get the account back and enabled then please tell me.
Thank You
have you ever try THIS one ?
Yeah, Nothing happened though.
Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta745 View Post
Well my account got permanent disabled after 4 years of botting.
If anyone of you know any trick to get the account back and enabled then please tell me.
Thank You
Well now you know that 24/7 botting is bad. Maybe 24 hours botting and take 1 day off, keeps your account safe? ever heard of that?

P.S.
Once it's banned it's banned, I suggest starting new and use the tip above?
So many players are getting banned this days.
Dafuq guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
So many players are getting banned this days.
Dafuq guys.
I know right? Makes me wonder if AE really does have better detection now :O
Lel I feel ya. I got mine banned like 3 weeks ago butt fuck it idrc
Yeah nothing can be done now. I'll just forget the account. And thanks to all of you for giving the best options.
Looks like this has been solved

/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us