SoldServices InGame

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Services InGame
Hi guys,
Im selling ingame services such as:

RP Farming: 5 wins = 5$
10 wins = 8$

Co-op: Survival 1x 5$ (how many box you want)
Train 1x 5$
Lockdown 1x 5$ (you need go take the boxes yourself)

Win/losses Boosting: 10x 5$

S/D Boost: 1 game 5$ (make so much kills as you can)

Please contact me through Skype (Exerath) or post comment here, DO NOT SEND ME PM (I have bug with PM's)
I accept ONLY PAYPAL

Cheers !

I am willing to discuss price changes though, so if the original price seems a bit too steep, we can talk.
Don't you think it is quite the bit overpriced?
Quote Originally Posted by Delushaun View Post
Don't you think it is quite the bit overpriced?
It may be overpriced, but it's not against the rules, so there's really no harm done.

Doesn't mean he won't get any buyers though.
Quote Originally Posted by Delushaun View Post
Don't you think it is quite the bit overpriced?
Maybe yes, maybe not

I already did a deal with someone, I made a ''package"
Nobody said I won't change the price or we can't discuss about the price

Well, Ill add some change to my initial post

EDIT: Wait.. Could'nt I change my initial post ? oO
IF any moderator come here, can you please add to my initial post that I can discuss the price or make 'packages', TY
Little bit overpriced but seems legit. If you need vouch copy you can contact me as I've never win Train Extreme and one win won't do any harm xD
Quote Originally Posted by Cheng View Post
Little bit overpriced but seems legit. If you need vouch copy you can contact me as I've never win Train Extreme and one win won't do any harm xD
Vouches would do this service good I reckon. It's just still way too overpriced IMO.

I wish you good luck @exerath
I got 2 customers and did 2 custom prices xD
But this service costed me 2 accounts, its long enough and doesnt bring that much...

I will stop and doing it for free to you @Cheng I'll make new account so my main stay unknow and this weekend Ill add you to pass train hard (send me an email, An invitation on skype or a pm here(bug resolved)

@Minnesota Dabs #REQUEST CLOSE please and thank you
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?