Outdated[ PBBR ] Simple Hotkeys v2

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[ PBBR ] Simple Hotkeys v2


I think this hack works on every windows, please post results

But only for PBBR !

Hotkeys

Numpad1 - WallHacker
Numpad2 - CrossHair
END - Exit Game


Screen Shoot









Credits

// Hacker Fail, NIGGA, Mallesco, Jackal-, McClane, ForeverRed

Aprove

@Mayion
PBBR Simple Hotkeys v2_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 412 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by awiwet123 View Post
detect na master
I tested today in PB BR, and worked fine
he's from philippines
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
I tested today in PB BR, and worked fine
Quote Originally Posted by lovemeyes View Post
he's from philippines
Oh God

Guys, this hacker ONLY Works in PBBR
i don't have a pad help ,me

- - - Updated - - -

is for pb italia?
Quote Originally Posted by AcerHacker00 View Post
i don't have a pad help ,me

- - - Updated - - -

is for pb italia?
No man, only for PB BR, read the topic
how to inject it ?
after hackshield or before ?
thanks before noob here <(")
Quote Originally Posted by voltz212 View Post
how to inject it ?
after hackshield or before ?
thanks before noob here <(")
Just download Extreme Injector v3.3, select automatic injection, and open the game
Quote Originally Posted by AcerHacker00 View Post
could work on pb Italy?
This is the last time I will answer, only works in PB Brazilian
Hello, could take a doubt? I tested in PBBR, injected with EXTREME INJECTOR but when I get in the game does not activate the functions by pressing NUMPAD1 or NUMPAD2, could help me?
Quote Originally Posted by carlsevani View Post
Hello, could take a doubt? I tested in PBBR, injected with EXTREME INJECTOR but when I get in the game does not activate the functions by pressing NUMPAD1 or NUMPAD2, could help me?
Search on google the requeriments to use hacker
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?