OutdatedWarface Crosshair Hack

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I don't get that this is a hack
I guess this is a good hack. Thanks!
Is this for the latest update, since the game just got updated today.
And yes this is a hack, anything that gives you a visual advantage over your opponent is considered a hack.
Quote Originally Posted by haqgamer View Post
Is this for the latest update, since the game just got updated today.
And yes this is a hack, anything that gives you a visual advantage over your opponent is considered a hack.
Maybe it work after the update today...
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


Maybe it work after the update today...
I am gona test it, and check.
------Updated-----
Yes it still works.
Why shouldn't it? You're just hooking Direct3DCreate9
can u pls tell me how to use this hack. I download the file and what i need to do next? Do I have to copy this somewhere and where?
Quote Originally Posted by MDMA222 View Post
can u pls tell me how to use this hack. I download the file and what i need to do next? Do I have to copy this somewhere and where?
here follow that
should the game be windowed to inject it and the "COD3RIN Crosshair.dll" should be injected/added to the injector right?
Does it needs an injector?
Quote Originally Posted by LoboRasuk View Post
Does it needs an injector?
Yes.
/msg2short
process name warface.exe???
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?