WTS6/8 and 8/8 Maxing service accept PP/BTC

Posts 1–15 of 350 · Page 1 of 24
6/8 and 8/8 Maxing service accept PP/BTC
This is a Maxing Service.
I trade u the pots to max ur character to 6/8 or 8/8.

Prices:
6/8 = 8$
6/8 = 10$ (High Atk/ Def)
8/8 = 20$
Only accepting Paypal or BTC


Will not go first, you can find some vouches here [http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...Dipyd+Vouches]

Skype: Derp.tastic1 or hit the button below
Bump online Now.
Bump /10char
Bump /10char
Im interested in a 8/8 for my warrior, Can I add you on skype then we discuss and I'll see when I can get the money?
Quote Originally Posted by spiner00 View Post
Im interested in a 8/8 for my warrior, Can I add you on skype then we discuss and I'll see when I can get the money?
Yup, just click the skype button below. and we can go from there.


I Now 8/8 Melee Classes , any other classes can be discussed

Knight,Warrior,Pally,Rouge,Trickster,Assassin
went first, went smoothly and fast. 10/10
Quote Originally Posted by hulabulia View Post
how much for 8/8?
Depends on How many lifes and mana you need.

If its 20 Life/ 12 Mana 18$ anything else we can talk about via skype.
Bump, Now Do 8/8's

8/8 Price For These Stats ( 20 Life, 12-14 Mana) = 18$

Anything else we can negotiate
Bump, Sorry for the Inactivity. Added Everyone who sent a request.
Bump. will be on all night
+1 vouch thanks he did a great job with his 6/8 service very thankful
Bought another service, fast reliable and smooth trade! +1
Bump. Can Max 3 Right now.
Posts 1–15 of 350 · Page 1 of 24

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?