Exp/Bp hack working 09/09/12

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Exp/Bp hack working 09/09/12
Ok vicky posted how to use ce to exp/bp hack and mastery. I am just telling
you how to make it work now that people can't find Blackshot.exe. David posted how to find the blackshot in ce and I fiddled with it and figured out how to get it to work so here are the steps.
Oh and you will need vickys hacks that are located.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...h-10-09-a.html

1, Start BlackShot until you reach the charectors page.

2, use Ctrl+Alt+Del to get rid of garena (end program).

3, open CE and click the computer with the magnify glass.

4, click windows list near the bottom of the small window that poped up (Credits to david for finding the process in windows list)

5, Find BlackShot and double click.

6,Click the folder next to the computer with magnify glass.

7, Find where you put vickys hack and open it.

8a, (for mastery)Now just free them all except exp/bp and change all their values to 30000.

8b,(for exp/bp)go into TDM with your friend and whoevers on the blue team kills the other person once.

9,now just alt+tab to CE and freeze bp/exp and change value to 65000 and then when you hear defeat/victory sound UNFREEZE.

If you do not unfreeze it will just keep ending it every time you go into a game.

This was my first thread so please tell me if I did somthing wrong and press thanks if I helped you.
Vicky and David get most credit I just figured it out

Edit: Lol David I found the hotkey in like 5 seconds lol. ok if people wanna save some energy just go to edit>>settings at the top of CE and select "popup/hide cheat engine" and go to the typing bar on the right and just press the hotkey you want,
haha ya after they patch it i dun think we can find address anymore
I've been doing it today and explained to my friend how and he does it fine.
Just read
OIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! it does not even work!!!!!! f***ing patch! now there is no more hack... bloody hell!
dude.....this works after patch
what is CAD,and whats this "4, go to windows list (Credits to david for finding the process in windows list)"....
i think i find it but the address cannot change the value..
so how u said it can use..
im so confused right now...
Ok I edited it a bit hope it makes more sense
Screen shots would be a GREAT help.
I'm not good with threads so if someone wanna help me with puting screen shots in sure.
Yep, it works. Tried doing the hack yesterday and it works.. but I can't get my injector to... inject anything. Only CE hacks will work.. for now.

Edit:
Quote Originally Posted by killnexkill View Post
9. Now just alt+tab to CE and freeze bp/exp and change value to 65000 and then when you hear defeat/victory sound UNFREEZE.
You know, there IS a way to prevent yourself from alt+tabbing and save your energy..HOTKEYS.. but I'ma let you find where it is.. Tip: It's inside your CE's address list.
all the values shows ?? even after i found blackshot process.
well glad I could help and david i will look for it
Quote Originally Posted by cybercrash View Post
all the values shows ?? even after i found blackshot process.
if your asking a question can you make it a little more obivous so we can try and help?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?