Can someone make a hack like nospawn , Gm warning . That powerlevel stuff . Or anybody knows some?
buy VIP
V.i.p is too many things :/
Well Dont beg. But VIP is ur best bet. Theyre undetected for a LOOONNNGGG time
I thought Warrock don't have VIPs
It does. Just the people that use them are carefull, therefore they dont get banned and you dont realise.
You can't even powerlevel that much...i was using hacks to do it and i was de leveled not banned...i know for sure u can get at least 30k a day without them noticing..but i did 1-20 in a day and was de leveled...
Originally Posted by pretli
You can't even powerlevel that much...i was using hacks to do it and i was de leveled not banned...i know for sure u can get at least 30k a day without them noticing..but i did 1-20 in a day and was de leveled...
Just dont powerlevel too much. Tahts the most obvious thing to do. It wont get you cought...
Yea I toned it down :P I've only been getting 30k a day but I need to wait for certain hacks to be released to actually do it fast..
Originally Posted by pretli
Yea I toned it down :P I've only been getting 30k a day but I need to wait for certain hacks to be released to actually do it fast..
what exactly do you do? Just hack sutally? Or leg it around slaughtering everyone hacking obviously?
I have two computers, i turn on instant spawn, 0delay and opk...then i put something on my enter buttons and tape my mouse buttons down :P i do bg, about 20 minutes for 300 kills...theres a glitch though that makes the selection screen not come up at all, which makes the games go from 20 minutes to 5 minutes...i have all the exp bonus stuff, so i get 6k exp per game
and btw....when they de leveled me i kept all the dinar i got from lvl 1-20 lol
Originally Posted by pretli
I have two computers, i turn on instant spawn, 0delay and opk...then i put something on my enter buttons and tape my mouse buttons down :P i do bg, about 20 minutes for 300 kills...theres a glitch though that makes the selection screen not come up at all, which makes the games go from 20 minutes to 5 minutes...i have all the exp bonus stuff, so i get 6k exp per game
and btw....when they de leveled me i kept all the dinar i got from lvl 1-20 lol
omg. didnt they ban you? and thats siicck! great idea. might try it
no they didnt ban me..i did lose my lvl 28 that i leveled legit tho oh well... they must detect how much exp you get per day because if a GM saw me I would've been banned on the spot lol.
Originally Posted by pretli
no they didnt ban me..i did lose my lvl 28 that i leveled legit tho oh well... they must detect how much exp you get per day because if a GM saw me I would've been banned on the spot lol.
you should try get an account kd 99.9 and as high as you can b 4 ban