Cheater message ingame!?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Cheater message ingame!?
If you stop using a hack/script or whatever, does the system message saying that you are e CHEATER dissapear?
When you have the msg cheater u need reset your account for delete it and join again a public party.
I'm guessing you're using MVP?

Yes, you get a Cheater tag above your name if you use any bigger scripts, like disable AI, etc.
The tag doesn't appear if you use passive hacks.
I havent used any cheat yet. I am considering using MVP..

So if I use the MVP, do some cheating in Offlinemode or public with only AI i will get the cheater tag..

When I remove the cheat a few houres later, the cheater tag will dissapear and everything will be normal again or will the tag remain?


thanks for answering
Only using the DLC or spawning in bags/weapons/etc. will mark you as a cheater. Using the AI doesn't affect.
Quote Originally Posted by kel007 View Post
Only using the DLC or spawning in bags/weapons/etc. will mark you as a cheater. Using the AI doesn't affect.
Spawning bags don't affect the cheater tag, i've spawn like 100 bags in one game for test the limit and nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by nectum93 View Post
Spawning bags don't affect the cheater tag, i've spawn like 100 bags in one game for test the limit and nothing happens.
It should. Unless you are the host or the host already disabled the anti-cheat.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us