WTS[CHEAP] CLASH OF CLANS GEMS

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
[CHEAP] CLASH OF CLANS GEMS *5VOUCHES*
offering 0 vouch copies left!

Upon special request, I can do 6500 gems for 25$. Thats 50% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Vouch! Got some Gems from him, he did it within 3 min! Thanks man!
Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post

Quick and fast without the use of a mm. He went first, very trustable.
Quote Originally Posted by friedchickenwaffles View Post

service: clash of clans gems
rating: 10/10 super fast
IGN rating: really fast
IOS ONLY

if you want THIS: you should add me on skype @ chaser2430
can i have a copy copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
can i have a copy copy?
are you eligible?
Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
are you eligible?
i think so
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
i think so
add me on skype chaser2430
Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
offering 5 vouch copies!
Me too, hook me up!
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Me too, hook me up!
add me on skype
Do you sell the method as well?
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmody View Post
Do you sell the method as well?
I dont sell the method sorry. I am doing vouch copies for people that arent eligable for 50% off my main price. aka $3 for 1200 gems

service: clash of clans gems
rating: 10/10 super fast
IGN rating: really fast
I'm interested in this ss. Any chance of ban?
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
I'm interested in this ss. Any chance of ban?
full refund if U get ban. Add me on skype chaser2430
Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
full refund if U get ban. Add me on skype chaser2430
But the Irony in your Orignal post saying 100% Legit and 100% Safe
By any chance do u do any other games?
Out of vouch copies. Sorry all!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
But the Irony in your Orignal post saying 100% Legit and 100% Safe
People take comfort in guarenteed refunds. I could say "One million dollars if you get ban" becuase I know they wont be

- - - Updated - - -

I will be traveling for the next few hours. Not taking any more orders for now. Feel free to still add me on skype just dont expect immediate responses
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?