HelpLua norecoil help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Lua norecoil help
Hello everyone, recently i have been making a huge hack menu, but im having trouble with my 'NoRecoil' function.

Here is the pastebin: http: // pastebin. com/ Dg6n3571
Code:
hook.Add("Think","Norecoil", NoRecoil)
Place that at the end of your script!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Code:
hook.Add("Think","Norecoil", NoRecoil)
Place that at the end of your script!
Why would you hook that when you are dealing with a weapon?
You could just use PlayerSwitchWeapon instead.
Code:
function GM:PlayerSwitchWeapon(ent, oWeapon, nWeapon)
// no-recoil code
end
Even doing this is a bad way of doing no-recoil in garrys mod. I wrote code a very very very long time ago for no-recoil in this game, before I even cheated it.
Since then I assume many other people have already written it, because it's been released publicly like 200 times.
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
Why would you hook that when you are dealing with a weapon?
You could just use PlayerSwitchWeapon instead.
Code:
function GM:PlayerSwitchWeapon(ent, oWeapon, nWeapon)
// no-recoil code
end
Even doing this is a bad way of doing no-recoil in garrys mod. I wrote code a very very very long time ago for no-recoil in this game, before I even cheated it.
Since then I assume many other people have already written it, because it's been released publicly like 200 times.
New coder, Low quality post, Giving wrong information to people GG.
nice c+p dude just hook it and you're good to go!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us