Solvedakriloth quest ids?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
akriloth quest ids?
Looking for the quest ids for

Heated Defense

Shadows Burn

Fear the Firestorm

Once we get these we can make alot better Akriloth's scale bot!

Thank you to who ever can get these
4127, 4126, 4125

Thank me later..

- - - Updated - - -

4127, 4126, 4125

Thank me later.. I have a bot with me but I don't know how to share in this site because I'm new here. so.
Quote Originally Posted by adonisarpon View Post
4127, 4126, 4125

Thank me later..

- - - Updated - - -

4127, 4126, 4125

Thank me later.. I have a bot with me but I don't know how to share in this site because I'm new here. so.
Thanks man! I still haven't figured out how to get quest id's
Unfortunately, to get more recent Quest IDs every release, you have no choice but to keep using the trial and error method from the last known ID. However, you can check the ID Thread if it's there
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?