SolvedAnyone willing to give an anti-cheat. "read"

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone willing to give an anti-cheat. "read"
Hey


i own a server which is full 30/30 a lot of times

and hackers are killing me lel, i can't get the ones who don't do anything other then change color etc. /spawn small stuff.

So i would really love if someone is willing to give me an anti-cheat


pm me if you are interested in helping, it really means a lot.

and i know its not perfect. but its worth a try.

thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by LordKevo View Post
Hey


i own a server which is full 30/30 a lot of times

and hackers are killing me lel, i can't get the ones who don't do anything other then change color etc. /spawn small stuff.

So i would really love if someone is willing to give me an anti-cheat


pm me if you are interested in helping, it really means a lot.

and i know its not perfect. but its worth a try.

thanks.
Hello sir, i don't get what you mean exactly - that you can't get the ones who don't do anything. As far as your admin priviledges go:

1. You should be able to manually ban ppl who you suspect of hacking.

2. An additional admin tool could go only so far as in helping you identify ppl - show flags for several abilities and events.

--> You could autokick/ban ppl if they fly etc - but this wouldn't be a goof idea since also a hacker could make innocents fly etc.

3. I think that on the current code base there isn't even a 'not perfect' way of implementing an anticheat.

4. Private hacks could still circumvent 1-3.


--> As for 3. Some ppl here are working on an admin tool ( @Qvintus ) - but i guess this would progress faster i ppl would join ideas and workpower.
Bumping this cause I am also interested in this.

It isn't needed to have an automate kick/ban a detection system would do The job if it logs it external to an .txt with prefix of given detection [Speedhack]
Or any fly or intrusive related event.

Infos and if needed possible price can be discussed over pm or any external messenger.
I am also looking for the same thing I do not need any ingame hacks i guess but just looking for anything that would log an event that i can look at that would help
I'm working on a modding framework for ROK server's, that once I release it should allow you to do something to help fairly easily I just need the time to finish it.
Quote Originally Posted by CRLF View Post
I'm working on a modding framework for ROK server's, that once I release it should allow you to do something to help fairly easily I just need the time to finish it.
Sounds great!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?