CoolUndetected Custom Task Manager

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Undetected Custom Task Manager
Hello, its been awhile since I posted here.. I got a new thing to share to all of you soon. I think it can bypass Xtrap too although I haven't tried it.
I happend to just suspend the xtrap patcher while crossfire is still running. and So because of this your patched hacks already could work again.. that's all for now.. just sharing stuffs stay tuned..
I'll be back in the business if that stuff will work
i have a x-trap bypass...
Quote Originally Posted by Glenox View Post
i have a x-trap bypass...

Proof?


Currently working on it by now.. compatibility issues persisting lol... keeps hanging up
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post


Currently working on it by now.. compatibility issues persisting lol... keeps hanging up
Good luck with that. I hope you will be successful
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Good luck with that. I hope you will be successful
penge cheat idol
Can't get things to work.. Requesting to close this thread.. Crossfire keeps hanging up after a few minutes loading third party applications..
Closed upon request.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us