Why hack are not being accepted

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Why hack are not being accepted
Someone could explain why hacks are not being approved here? I provided link to scans and descriptions as requested. Screenshot is not needed, as fearswoop's hacks does not have one. What we are missing to get approved?

I cant even PM anyone to have a direction.

Thanks
Yes this is very annoying.
Uploading and Behaviour Rules
Use Jotti, Virustotal, VirusChief, or VirScan for your virus scan links (any others will be ignored). You need two virus scans or more per release.
Upload PROPER screenshots, saying you will "add them later" will not suffice
Hacks with Auto-Update features ARE NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances unless sanctioned by Dave84311
Make sure you scan the uploaded .RAR/.ZIP file, not the .EXE or .DLL
Make sure you give credits
DO NOT post to request a hack to be approved or closed. Only the OP (original poster) can request for a thread to be approved or closed.
You will have to wait for the hack to be approved in order to download and use it.
ONE MENTION IS ENOUGH, no need for multiple mentions for the same cause.
NO Flaming or arguing in release threads. If you have a problem with the post, then simply press the REPORT button and explain in the report what problem you have with the post.
To upload a picture use IMGUR, IMAGESHACK or TINYPIC. Uploading a picture via attachments is a hassle for both us and you.
Advertisements in hacks or tutorial videos are NOT PERMITTED. (links to rival sites and links to external download sites)
If the attachment you uploaded is packed, send a minion/mod of this section the unpacked version. If there is no unpacked version sent to a minion/mod, the attachment will be denied.




You followed all of these? I would even put in a screen shot just so there's no reason they won't accept it.
Maybe take a screen shot of the creative menu?
I have been investigating this thread problem myself and mostly at the moment it is cause of the mod creators arent so widely known and possibly they are somewhat breaking the current ruleset of uploading terms of releases. However i am coming up with a dll in the next matter of days with a creative+debug menu enabled but i made it happen and it works ! But before that i will educate myself with the current rules of uploading a release and approving the item . So expect a cool file in the next days !
I believe they are declining them because they probably connect to the EAC server.
I have tried to release a .dll on here for this game twice now, and both reasons have been the same: .dll connects to internet.
I even contacted an administrator about this issue the first time that it happened. He suggested that I message the moderator that closed it...I did so this time and did not get a response.
I'm pretty sure that the .dll connects to the internet because it checks for EAC in public servers....none of the modifications that we do actually even touch the internet....it's literally modifying values from 0 to 1.....
I ended up just releasing mine on another forum lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snixecutionz View Post
I have been investigating this thread problem myself and mostly at the moment it is cause of the mod creators arent so widely known and possibly they are somewhat breaking the current ruleset of uploading terms of releases. However i am coming up with a dll in the next matter of days with a creative+debug menu enabled but i made it happen and it works ! But before that i will educate myself with the current rules of uploading a release and approving the item . So expect a cool file in the next days !
Good luck...read my previous post.
What forum did u add it to?
we are waiting already makes a few days friend
PM me the other forum or post it here :3 (w/ spaces ... lol)
Would you mind pm'ing me the forum aswell?
Anyone know the lines q I change to give damage in blocks and zombies ?
I'm pretty sure that I'm not allowed to post links to other forums, whether it be in a thread or in a PM....
If you would like to discuss the matter, add me on skype.... royalblend1
polaco1782, how to use your dll on EAC servers?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us