WTSeROM's Udemy Service -- Any Udemy course at dirt cheap price -- Huge discount on bulk

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
eROM's Udemy Service -- Any Udemy course at dirt cheap price -- Huge discount on bulk
This is the service to provide you your fav Udemy courses at a very very cheap price. You'll be provided with download links of filehosts like 1fichier or ********e or any other host of your choice.

Quality: 720p or whatever the instructor uploaded.
What you will get: PDFs and videos
Price: $3 per course.
Vouches: 2/2 left (Only to reputed members).
Method: BTC, Paypal
Discount: Buy 20+ Courses for $2.5 each ||--|| Buy 100+ Courses for $1 Each

TOS:
*Wait upto 24 hours after ordering. Uploading large courses may take some time.
*Do not chargeback, doing so will result in a scam report.

All prices in US Dollars.

Contact: Post here ||--|| PM me
hey, im interrested in a bunch of courses !please post your skype id
smlprd, let me know yours?
Quote Originally Posted by eROM View Post
This is the service to provide you your fav Udemy courses at a very very cheap price. You'll be provided with download links of filehosts like 1fichier or ********e or any other host of your choice.

Quality: 720p or whatever the instructor uploaded.
What you will get: PDFs and videos
Price: $3 per course.
Vouches: 2/2 left (Only to reputed members).
Method: BTC, Paypal
Discount: Buy 20+ Courses for $2.5 each ||--|| Buy 100+ Courses for $1 Each

TOS:
*Wait upto 24 hours after ordering. Uploading large courses may take some time.
*Do not chargeback, doing so will result in a scam report.

All prices in US Dollars.

Contact: Post here ||--|| PM me
You HAVE to put your contact info down.
A typo..please forgive my mistake. Please add samlprd, sam lampard is the username. Apologies again.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptolegacy View Post
Well.. added you again
Thanks.

Have asked two highly reputed members to vouch for me. I am waiting for their response. I'm still selling this. Prices will rise in 48 hours. Order now.
Quote Originally Posted by eROM View Post
This is the service to provide you your fav Udemy courses at a very very cheap price. You'll be provided with download links of filehosts like 1fichier or ********e or any other host of your choice.

Quality: 720p or whatever the instructor uploaded.
What you will get: PDFs and videos
Price: $3 per course.
Vouches: 2/2 left (Only to reputed members).
Method: BTC, Paypal
Discount: Buy 20+ Courses for $2.5 each ||--|| Buy 100+ Courses for $1 Each

TOS:
*Wait upto 24 hours after ordering. Uploading large courses may take some time.
*Do not chargeback, doing so will result in a scam report.

All prices in US Dollars.

Contact: Post here ||--|| PM me
Can I pay after I get all my course material downloaded from you?
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Can I pay after I get all my course material downloaded from you?
Sorry Sir. Can't do that. But you can always order me single payment for each course if you are not ordering in bulk or till we reach bulk criteria. After that I would need an advance payment to process your order.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by eROM View Post
Sorry Sir. Can't do that. But you can always order me single payment for each course if you are not ordering in bulk or till we reach bulk criteria. After that I would need an advance payment to process your order.

Thanks
I don't see a problem, can we use a MiddleMan?
you wont add me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
I don't see a problem, can we use a MiddleMan?
As long as it is free or you are bearing the charges.

BTW may i know the number of courses you want to order.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know how to edit the main sales thread. The prices have risen.

Updated Price List:
Price : $4/Course
Discount : Buy 50+ Courses for $3 each ||--|| Buy 100+ Courses for $2.5 Each
It is still the cheapest.
Quote Originally Posted by eROM View Post
As long as it is free or you are bearing the charges.

BTW may i know the number of courses you want to order.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know how to edit the main sales thread. The prices have risen.

Updated Price List:
Price : $4/Course
Discount : Buy 50+ Courses for $3 each ||--|| Buy 100+ Courses for $2.5 Each
It is still the cheapest.
Probably just 2 courses, and why not go first for reputable/trusted members?
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Probably just 2 courses, and why not go first for reputable/trusted members?
Ok, I will go first. Let me know the course links and your email ID? I'll let you know if I can do it or not.

Also I expect a vouch for this. :P just if you wish.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?