ExclamationHiringComputer Science Homework Help Needed

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Computer Science Homework Help Needed
I need an assignment done though this program:

http://www.alice.org/index.php

Add me on Skype of you can do it and we can discuss payment.
LOL I hated Alice. We had to do that in Grade 10. I can do it for you. It's easy to do, just incredibly dumb and annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
LOL I hated Alice. We had to do that in Grade 10. I can do it for you. It's easy to do, just incredibly dumb and annoying.
Can't believe it... The MPGH God's have blessed me.


And tell me about that shit... Its a complete pain in the ass!

I'll hit you up on Skype!


- - - Updated - - -

Look still looking by the way
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

And tell me about that shit... Its a complete pain in the ass!


Soooo, I can expect to use this next year in gr. 10 computer science? Shiet
Quote Originally Posted by BioHazard View Post
Soooo, I can expect to use this next year in gr. 10 computer science? Shiet
Yup, expect this shit.
Man Alice brings back fucked up memories used it in class 7 (uk) prob most usless software ever
Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post
Man Alice brings back fucked up memories used it in class 7 (uk) prob most usless software ever
Yea, its completely useless. Piece of shit software too with potato graphics and models.
Wtf is alice lmao, im in year 10(UK) and we are just doing Python, flowcharts, coding and shit like that..
Im looking at it now and it looks like it was made when Pharaohs ruled Egypt, holy fuck
Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
Wtf is alice lmao, im in year 10(UK) and we are just doing Python, flowcharts, coding and shit like that..
Im looking at it now and it looks like it was made when Pharaohs ruled Egypt, holy fuck
Yea, same here. We did Python as well. I guess some teachers, as a way to introduce programming, use weird ways like Alice to teach programming lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Yea, same here. We did Python as well. I guess some teachers, as a way to introduce programming, use weird ways like Alice to teach programming lol.
Yeah, we haven't touched anything else. All we did was basic HTML and now this
HAHA. Good luck. I didn't like it either. Hope you can find someone!
Thanks!

Still looking haha
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
@ @Flengo can help you out
He said he didn't have time




Just ended up doing it myself.

No longer need this
gratz
/closed
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


He said he didn't have time




Just ended up doing it myself.

No longer need this
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us