PostCross Fire Mod Pack

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Cross Fire Mod Pack
CrossFire Mod Pack


This Is A CrossFire Mod Pack.
You Can Change The Sounds And Login Screens And GameGuard Sig.
The Mod Pack Is About 18-27mb All Together.

Features:
Sound Packs x3
New Login Screen x1
GameGuard Sig x1



Install Notes:

1. Back Up All Items You Want To Change
2. Sound: Install In [CrossFire/rez/Snd2/area]
3. Login Screen: Install In [CrossFire/rez/UI/UI_login]
4. GameGuard Sig: Install In [Crossfire/gamegaurd]
5. Kill Marks: Install In [Crossfire/rez/UI/marks]


Virus:

Virustotal. MD5: c991c91676f2eb8c33e89ef9b4e47184

ScreenShot:

Ghost login^

GameGuard^ * i have moded it differently so it wont look the same.




Download:

*Remove "-" Without quotations from the link.
Link: http://www.me-dia-fire.com/file/dqmo1mn1gxz/CrossFire Mod Pack.rar
I Used M*E*D*I*A Fire because it was to big for ***.




Dont forget to thank and rep
/Moved

Next time read the sub-sections.
Yea Thank you EndRiT , i made a mistake before
Quote Originally Posted by Greenhell View Post
CrossFire Mod Pack


This Is A CrossFire Mod Pack.
You Can Change The Sounds And Login Screens And GameGuard Sig.
The Mod Pack Is About 18-27mb All Together.

Features:
Sound Packs x3
New Login Screen x1
GameGuard Sig x1



Install Notes:

1. Back Up All Items You Want To Change
2. Sound: Install In [CrossFire/rez/Snd2/area]
3. Login Screen: Install In [CrossFire/rez/UI/UI_login]
4. GameGuard Sig: Install In [Crossfire/gamegaurd]
5. Kill Marks: Install In [Crossfire/rez/UI/marks]


Virus:

Virustotal. MD5: c991c91676f2eb8c33e89ef9b4e47184

ScreenShot:

Ghost login^

GameGuard^ * i have moded it differently so it wont look the same.




Download:

*Remove "-" Without quotations from the link.
Link: http://www.me-dia-fire.com/file/dqmo1mn1gxz/CrossFire Mod Pack.rar
I Used M*E*D*I*A Fire because it was to big for ***.




Dont forget to thank and rep
hey u dumass u stole this off NSN u newb its not that obvious captionkeen did this, i dont know why newbs like you eech other ppl's work and take credit from it.
Quote Originally Posted by NathanGC View Post
hey u dumass u stole this off NSN u newb its not that obvious captionkeen did this, i dont know why newbs like you eech other ppl's work and take credit from it.

What Is NSN?
And No I didnt Take Credit for it it was just a mod pack i posted.
And Im The NEWB
Look at ur posts
man u act like a 2yr old. such a shame -.-
This is Alredy Posted bY me.....
Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing. I found this on that site also...
I like that gamegaurd mod.
But, u ripped that ghost wallpaper from the z8 crossfire site, lol.
ok....good job
i got a question for everyone who uses the mods and everything.
Is the crossfire's killing badges that bad that you need to make mods for this
-_- i dont get you people......i use normal ones and just fine here =Þ
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us