CoolWTSSelling Spotify premium only $1!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Spotify premium only $1!
For the crazy price of a dollar, the same price as a lolly bag from the dairy, you can have a premium Spotify account like all the cool kids!
Accepting Paypal/Rotmg items and life pots/csgo skins/offers

steps:
1. Add me on Skype @rhys33y or get me to add you if can't find!
2. Send me the wanted details of a new account (has to be new sorry email/password)
3. Wait for an amazingly short period of time, maybe make a sandwich, or make me a sandwich
4. Get Account and enjoy it thoroughly!
5. Pay me!
6. Profit*
7. Change your password!

*step six is not a guarantee, be wise when make investment choices:P.

Skype me I respond quickly!

If the account runs out before 2 months are up (not expecting it to, should keep rolling like a train on a circular loop.) I will give you a brand new account or a refund you choose

SKYPE: rhys33y
EMAIL: rhysdanjohns@gmail.com

Have a nice day! for a limited time only ask for a joke and I shall include that in the pack!

Proof:
http://imgur.com/rP1ShA1,qBLd0nI,WLEaRtI#0
http://imgur.com/rP1ShA1,qBLd0nI,WLEaRtI#1
http://imgur.com/rP1ShA1,qBLd0nI,WLEaRtI#2

vouch: Nyaro
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
+1 Vouch to this guy.
I made a account he made it premium (how ever he did)
I donated him 2 life + Acrop
And he went first.
Would trade again :b
- - - Updated - - -

Giving 1 vouch copy!
Please add me on skype: Maxo.Simon

I'll be online in exactly 14 hours from when in message was posted i hope you can sell me a spotify premium account
Due to the fact I got scammed by someone who's Skype is IamJoey2121 I can no longer go first on transactions, sorry for this I know there are geniune people who want to have the service before the pay and I support that but due to scammers getting and not paying I no longer can go first.
great transaction, got my account in less than 5 mins!
yeah I'm giving one out are you allowed to recieve one? If so add me on skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ps3gila View Post
great transaction, got my account in less than 5 mins!
Thanks dude, good buyer!
+1 Vouch, Fast and easy. got my account within 1-5 mintues (I also went first)
Hey thanks dude, good buyer!

- - - Updated - - -

Shot dude, good trade!
Quote Originally Posted by crim1-0 View Post
Hey thanks dude, good buyer!

- - - Updated - - -

Shot dude, good trade!
Are you giving out vouches? Normally in this forum sellers give out 1-2 vouches to trusted members (1000+ posts).
Very nice, he gave answer to anything i asked! great support and fast transaction! this was exactly what i was looking for! +1 vouch
Perfect , Just took 5 mins to get my account started cant recommend the guy more .

Definitely recommend.
Thanks dude!

- - - Updated - - -

Not selling anymore due to laziness but skype me if you wish to buy method I have just finished my Ebook
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?