Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Angry HELP! HACKER FAIL V2 NOT WORKING RIGHT AT ALL !

Today i was gaming as usual with hacker-fail and now their is some serious issues
    i've tried about 5-6 injectors and also tried running other hacks and they all do the same thing for some reason it injects fine and loads fine but i have to hit the insert button about 20 times for it to pop up then to make selections esp,etc... it does the same thing i have to hit the up or down arrows 20 times for it to switch the options please help i don't know what is going on it was working this morning fine and it just started doing this cant select anything at all
    please help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    why no reply anybody please help ?

- - - Updated - - -

fixed i found out that my direct x was uninstalled if anybody else has this problem re-install direct-x and u will be fine thanks anyways for trying to help but i also have one more problem my hack keeps crashing in game please let me know if there is a fix for this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebate1313 View Post
    hack keeps crashing in game
    Patched or detected hacks crash the game. If the hack is patched, you will have to wait for a new one to be published.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    yes i know i actually fixed it by using the cypher but now its back with doing the same thing as before not letting me press insert it works when i press it like 5 times or more same with selections but very annoying having to spend 10-20 min programming the hack lol plus another thing i noticed was you know when you press the space bar when you start the game the little CA guy jumps and if you hit it enough it goes to top of screen well that isnt working either and its deffanatly not lag becasue im running a alienware x51 win 7 untimate ,8gb ram,2tb hdd,dual 4gb nvidias. so i dont understand whats going on like is there a fix for the files of CA or what because like i said before i actually have tryed 5+ injectors and also other hacks that do work only problem is the INSERT button let me know if you find anything elce out thanks