WTB SF2 ACC

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WTB SF2 ACC
Hello I am looking to buy a Soldier Front 2 acc with atleast a m200 Cheytac. willing to spend about 30$ Via PayPal. Please post your offers below(i check every day). OMM will be used for this trade because of my acc level. Thanks to everyone who posts
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
. @Dalvmin Add your Skype.
is it not in my profile? @Mayion
Quote Originally Posted by Dalvmin View Post
is it not in my profile? @Mayion
No, you must add it to your thread.
And since you cannot edit your thread anymore, post it here.
Skype name is: dalvmin with picture of a paladin
Buy my Major Account level 57 it has CT M200 Buy it for 25 Dollars
I have an account 1 bar, Has a perm CT-M200 Huntsman, PM me if you want to buy it, I'll give it for $15.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?