ExclamationSolvedGot hacked! need help

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Got hacked! need help
Hi there!

My main account got hacked. I had steam guard and family protection on. they just sold my items on the marketplace and bought things that were more expensive.. So my question is.. Is there any chance that I will get it back, the first time I ask? I asked a lot of people and some said yes.
Quote Originally Posted by Cortaz96 View Post
Hi there!

My main account got hacked. I had steam guard and family protection on. they just sold my items on the marketplace and bought things that were more expensive.. So my question is.. Is there any chance that I will get it back, the first time I ask? I asked a lot of people and some said yes.
Contact steam support
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
Contact steam support
I already did that, do you think they can refund it? I heard it takes some weeks.
you cant lose your account without clicking on any links etc xD
if you want to get your acc backs, i have a sad information for you - steam support that can suck my dick, i lose 80$ and they didnt help me.
but gl man
Quote Originally Posted by roberdd View Post
you cant lose your account without clicking on any links etc xD
if you want to get your acc backs, i have a sad information for you - steam support that can suck my dick, i lose 80$ and they didnt help me.
but gl man
I was about to play with some guys and they told me to download a program like TS so you could talk, so I downloaded it but before I did that I made a virus scan ofc. But nothing showed up. So I downloaded it and steam crashed.

and boom. stuff gone.. so ye.
Quote Originally Posted by Cortaz96 View Post
I was about to play with some guys and they told me to download a program like TS so you could talk, so I downloaded it but before I did that I made a virus scan ofc. But nothing showed up. So I downloaded it and steam crashed.

and boom. stuff gone.. so ye.
No you can't get items back unless it was through trades with email verification.
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
No you can't get items back unless it was through trades with email verification.
I have steam guard, family protect and trade confirmation by email on the account.

but somehow they just bypassed it all.
Quote Originally Posted by Cortaz96 View Post
I have steam guard, family protect and trade confirmation by email on the account.

but somehow they just bypassed it all.
You might have a RAT on your computer.
Run some scans and check for unknown processes.
// 900
Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

You might have a RAT on your computer.
Run some scans and check for unknown processes.
// 900
Ye.. I used McAfee Stinger.. no results. I used AVG anti virus, same...

Now I formated my computer to factory new and using Kaspersky! :/

I even did a capture of the .exe file on my virtual machine to see where it creates files. It only creates a user reg key and the setup file for the installation of the rat/keylogger. I think it only activates if you have steam open or something like that. dunno.. I'm not trying
Quote Originally Posted by Cortaz96 View Post
Ye.. I used McAfee Stinger.. no results. I used AVG anti virus, same...

Now I formated my computer to factory new and using Kaspersky! :/

I even did a capture of the .exe file on my virtual machine to see where it creates files. It only creates a user reg key and the setup file for the installation of the rat/keylogger. I think it only activates if you have steam open or something like that. dunno.. I'm not trying
The stupidity level is OVER 9000 !!! Anyways,why would you download a .exe from them? Just google teamspeak and download it rofl.If you google about scam methods you'll find this method in maximum 5 minutes.Don't trust anything from a guy on steam LOL.
You ran a logger that crashes your steam and logs your details when you log back in. It also takes your passwords from your browsers so they can access emails. Just make the ticket saying that your items were traded without consent and you'll get your items back.
Quote Originally Posted by slayer0100 View Post
You ran a logger that crashes your steam and logs your details when you log back in. It also takes your passwords from your browsers so they can access emails. Just make the ticket saying that your items were traded without consent and you'll get your items back.
I didnt log back in, since I knew I was getting fucked.. And I didnt get any email notification but ye... sad life

and ty for the tip

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan3 View Post
The stupidity level is OVER 9000 !!! Anyways,why would you download a .exe from them? Just google teamspeak and download it rofl.If you google about scam methods you'll find this method in maximum 5 minutes.Don't trust anything from a guy on steam LOL.
I know.. I actually ran it thru' a virus scan.

And googled it. instead of pressing on the direct link.

Kurwa: wanna play
Kurwa: ?
Kurwa: Ez boost Ez life
Kurwa: you have microphonee?
Yami SaiyajiN: yew
Kurwa: connect in TO
Kurwa: to10easytalk:105520
Kurwa: room ggwp
Kurwa: pass 1337
Kurwa: connecting?
Yami SaiyajiN: I type in :105520 at the end
Yami SaiyajiN: but nothing happends XD
Yami SaiyajiN: sec
Kurwa: mb you connect in TS?
Kurwa: i ask connect in TO
Kurwa: [REMOVED NAME]
Kurwa: have it?
Yami SaiyajiN: DUnno what it is XD
Kurwa: damn...
Kurwa: rly?
Yami SaiyajiN: I have a TS server tho
Kurwa: nvm
Kurwa: download it faster
Kurwa: need link?
Kurwa: [REMOVED LINK]
Yami SaiyajiN: yeye
Yami SaiyajiN: what site are you from?
Kurwa: Sweeden
Yami SaiyajiN: Forum
Kurwa: site?
Kurwa: US i gues
Kurwa: i dont know
Kurwa: ?
Well, through the link you got yourself some bad stuff...be careful and trust no one! Not even me hehe
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us