Does there exist a hack to turn you into a bot?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Does there exist a hack to turn you into a bot?
By which I mean, is it possible to make something that would relinquish control of your hero to a bot? Like when you disconnect in Limited Heroes, but without needing to D/C. Personally I am just interested in seeing:
1) how well a bot would do (preferably a bot on the Hard difficulty) in a game with 9 humans
2) how people would react

I'm also interested in collecting performance statistics for each individual hero, etc. Thanks for reading!
Quote Originally Posted by simis simomis View Post
By which I mean, is it possible to make something that would relinquish control of your hero to a bot? Like when you disconnect in Limited Heroes, but without needing to D/C. Personally I am just interested in seeing:
1) how well a bot would do (preferably a bot on the Hard difficulty) in a game with 9 humans
2) how people would react

I'm also interested in collecting performance statistics for each individual hero, etc. Thanks for reading!
Nope don't think something like that exists even there was something like that then it probably be bannable.

As for your second question, you can test how a bot does with 9 people. Just create a lobby with 4 humans and one bot for dire and 5 humans for dire and see how the bot fairs.
Well I would assume all cheats are bannable. It's against the rules after all. :P

And I don't have enough people to play with currently so I can't do that, haha - besides, everyone would know and I think that would skew the results slightly. It's more fun when people don't know.
yes there is iam use hack make my hero bot but the hack work wiith np only
I meant more along the lines of the stock Dota 2 bots - as far as I'm aware they can't play NP. Though it'd be interesting to see what unorthodox teleports they'd attempt
The hacks that worked are old never heard of them for a year now, safe to assume it won't work anymore
I would assume the bots themselves automate mouse presses, keystrokes, etc., but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to hook them up to the player themself... Maybe that sounds stupid. Hey, I'm no programmer.
Lol neither do I
In any case, I don't seem to have come across all that many Dota 2 hacks, in comparison to games like TF2. I guess the Dota 2 player base makes up for what it may possess in an overwhelming unfriendly Russian presence with a healthy dose of fair competition unhindered by cheating. Honourable, really
Quote Originally Posted by simis simomis View Post
In any case, I don't seem to have come across all that many Dota 2 hacks, in comparison to games like TF2. I guess the Dota 2 player base makes up for what it may possess in an overwhelming unfriendly Russian presence with a healthy dose of fair competition unhindered by cheating. Honourable, really
Well actually valve has seem to solved the russian problem. Most people who play dota play it without cheating. It's just during events that there seems to be a higher russian presence other than that players from other regions are not that bad.
just ensage can make all things use it there bot np and wl be more bots of more heros coming
Well, I'm in Europe so I usually run into full games of Russians, lol.

Also maybe I should try that out. I'm a worthless Nature's Prophet Do you have a link to it?
Ah they're still at it, them old Russians.
I don't think anything will ever stop them hahaha

Back on subject though, does anyone actually know anything about Dota 2 bot code here? LIke, where it's stored, how to manipulate it, etc.? Perhaps it's more complicated than that, but I'm looking at it through a layman's eyes.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?