HelpLooking for a toggleable Chest ESP MOD.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a toggleable Chest ESP MOD.
At the moment I am using The Simple Chest Finder Mod but the only issue I have with it is that there is no toggle. The mod is always on once you have it installed and it really bugs me because I want want it to be always on.

Is there an alternative mod out there which gives you the ability to toggle the ESP on and off?

Is there a way to modify the mod itself and add a toggle to it?

Thanks
I checked out that link you added. I think your best bet would be posting on that thread your issue or contacting the maker.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I checked out that link you added. I think your best bet would be posting on that thread your issue or contacting the maker.
Yeah well the maker is rarely on. I added him on Skype and said that I wanted to talk with him and ask for support but he didn't accept my request yet (I sent it 4 days ago), I posted once or twice already on that thread. I guess all I can do for now is wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post

Yeah well the maker is rarely on. I added him on Skype and said that I wanted to talk with him and ask for support but he didn't accept my request yet (I sent it 4 days ago), I posted once or twice already on that thread. I guess all I can do for now is wait.
Very true. I wish you the best of luck, and sorry I couldn't help.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Very true. I wish you the best of luck, and sorry I couldn't help.
Thank you very much. At least you tried That's all that matters. Don't worry mate
Only possible method: Hack Client.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Only possible method: Hack Client.
It's not the only possible method. Also, in my previous experience, a client with a bunch of mods causes me more lag than usual.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us