SmileWarning about CheatEngine and Trainer usage....

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Warning about CheatEngine and Trainer usage....
Hey,
there are crc checks inside. They could enable them and ban you. Just a little tip.

Regards,
nicolaus101
Thanks, I've just used CE 2 times for money, I hope I will not get ban..

- - - Updated - - -

So sigma engine is better ?
Quote Originally Posted by koydum68 View Post
Thanks, I've just used CE 2 times for money, I hope I will not get ban..

- - - Updated - - -

So sigma engine is better ?
ouch. OUCH. /10chars
what are crc checks?
Quote Originally Posted by haskata View Post
what are crc checks?
"has the memory been ilegally modified?" checks.
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
"has the memory been ilegally modified?" checks.
oh i see and they are not enabled atm? but they can enable them when ever they want and that will lead people to get banned right?
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
"has the memory been ilegally modified?" checks.
Wait. If there are crc checks, wouldn't people be banned already? If R* are letting people memory edit without kicking them for attempting it (like 99% of other games), just so they can mass ban people, that's kind of a douche move if you ask me.
Why would they have disabled crc checks
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us