HelpJon Bilgewater the Pirate King Textures

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King Textures
Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King the Parrot Cages Etc I dont have any idea how to get them .
Really? Do it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by toby2449 View Post
Do it yourself.
I guess so im just lazy xD
There are many sources for the images. I believe there are some from remote textures so just download it from there then add it to your client.
Quote Originally Posted by tylerrotmg View Post
Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King the Parrot Cages Etc I dont have any idea how to get them .
Aww... Go to the index page of rotmg.. Everybody in MPGH should get this website smashed in the face...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?