Pharaoh Competition Nominations #1 [Sponsored by the Publicist Team!]

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Pharaoh Competition Nominations #1 [Sponsored by the Publicist Team!]
In this thread, please nominate anyone you feel worthy of being the official Pharaoh of MPGH.

If you win, you receive the Pharaoh tag which may also be a special rank if we get Dave on board.

Requirements to be Nominated:
-At least 500 posts.
-At least 3 months join time.
-Must not be a CS. (Except in special occasions)
-Must not be a Minion+, Moderator, Global Moderator, or an Admin of any kind. (Except in special occasions) (Minions, middlemen, and members from the publicist team ARE ALLOWED)
-Must not have won in the previous month.

General Rules:
-You cannot vote/nominate yourself. (You will disqualify yourself)
-You cannot nominate people who do not meet the requirements. (Your vote will not count in the end)
-You cannot socialite votes/nominations (Example, you can't ask for people to vote for you or nominate you at all, you will be disqualified. If this is a reoccurring problem, you will be banned from future Pharaoh Competitions).
-You cannot vote on multiple accounts whatsoever. (You will be banned from future Pharaoh Competitions)

So get to it!

Added note: Only 10 people will get chosen, and they will be chosen mostly by myself with some input from the rest of the Publicist team.

Pharaoh is now an official rank thanks to Dave and Flengo!

Here is what the tag looks like:

@Flengo @BACKD00R @Hero
As a proud member of the Publicist Team I welcome everyone!

Including me.. Sign me up baby! I got camel blood in my veins
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
As a proud member of the Publicist Team I welcome everyone!

Including me.. Sign me up baby! I got camel blood in my veins
"-You cannot vote/nominate yourself. (You will disqualify yourself)"

Tsk, tsk. I'll let it slide this time.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


"-You cannot vote/nominate yourself. (You will disqualify yourself)"

Tsk, tsk. I'll let it slide this time.
PL runs dis so no rules for us
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
sounds pretty cool, always wanted to be a ruler dude from egypt
AYYYY i meet the requirements c:
(hint hint)
Once again, no nominating yourself.

I'm going to be lenient the first time around.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


PL runs dis so no rules for us
I run this. The Publicist Team helps me with this, but this has been my idea since 2013.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Once again, no nominating yourself.

I'm going to be lenient the first time around.


I run this. The Publicist Team helps me with this, but this has been my idea since 2013.
I didn't nominate myself ???
How about you raple?
Quote Originally Posted by lockedalt View Post
How about you raple?
das rite mane
Add another tag to that account
sounds pretty cool, always wanted to be a ruler dude from egypt
AYYYY i meet the requirements c:
(hint hint)
Are you going to give the old winners their tags or even the winner this time ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Are you going to give the old winners their tags or even the winner this time ?
Hopefully considering it is 100% legit and sponsored by an official MPGH group.

Also, the tag is only given for 1 month. When that month expires, the tag is removed.
I don't really know anyone that much on MPGH but I nominate @Genesis lol...
I don't see any rules against being a minion.

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?