(Request) youtube banner

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
(Request) youtube banner
Pink and blue background

with a pink and blue xbox 360 controller

with MLG in it and make it say U WOT M8

Thank you.
I do all free shit in MS:Paint. Done with my usual professional skill and precision.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
I do all free shit in MS:Paint. Done with my usual professional skill and precision.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
I seen u wanted something about the outside but i didnt read the rest of whatever you put so here is this. Done is Paint.
This is a good way to advertise your business.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



This is a good way to advertise your business.
He's not doing it for the business, hes doing it for free
yo i cant get the whole pic to show help
I hope you like the modern design!
 
Design

Sike You thought
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?