Leveling

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Leveling
Sup dogs.

I need some tips on how to level faster.
It seems to take forever to level up.
I'm currently First Lt 2nd class and I dont usually use boost other the 30% you get from daily activities.
I've got 1239 wins and 971 losses.
I've seen some majors that has like half the amount of wins and losses that I got but they must have been farming alot or?
First I need some tips as I said and then I want to know how YOU got to the point you are now.
Quote Originally Posted by Nicedudde View Post
Sup dogs.

I need some tips on how to level faster.
It seems to take forever to level up.
I'm currently First Lt 2nd class and I dont usually use boost other the 30% you get from daily activities.
I've got 1239 wins and 971 losses.
I've seen some majors that has like half the amount of wins and losses that I got but they must have been farming alot or?
First I need some tips as I said and then I want to know how YOU got to the point you are now.
Buy VIP hacks problem solved
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cookies View Post
Buy VIP hacks problem solved
Give your money, problem solved.
Quote Originally Posted by Pr3 View Post
Give your money, problem solved.
Just 10$ not to much :3
Where? I saw only $15/$20
Escort missions give quite a bit of xp. So does blind eagle but if you want to be like the majors you either hack or use 100% exp up all the time.
Just get EXP boosters and play. You can get up to a 200% EXP boost.

A good source of easy legit EXP is by doing this



Gets you the most EXP in the least amount of time..

Or....

You could just hack and own everyone and get lots of EXP
Quote Originally Posted by Nicedudde View Post
Sup dogs.

I need some tips on how to level faster.
It seems to take forever to level up.
I'm currently First Lt 2nd class and I dont usually use boost other the 30% you get from daily activities.
I've got 1239 wins and 971 losses.
I've seen some majors that has like half the amount of wins and losses that I got but they must have been farming alot or?
First I need some tips as I said and then I want to know how YOU got to the point you are now.
That means you suck. Lol 2000+ games and still First Lt 2nd... I got 3k wins and already major 5th. One thing: My sd is over 2.3+. whats yours?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?