I quit

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
I quit
Yo,


I quit MPGH, and i'll never come back


I will ask minions to not approve release if they include my loader


If you guys want to release a client using Orape, make sure to remove the file : 'stub.ldr' before building

Or simpler, use Orape v1.x


I'll take a look time to time to make sure nobody use one of my tool without my approbation


I hope @krazyshank and @Royce will accept my choice


Bye
Sad that u leave...
Rotmg community is getting smaller....

But im pretty sure you will come back.
Because mostly every1 does.
Quote Originally Posted by IziLife View Post
Yo,


I quit MPGH, and i'll never come back


I will ask minions to not approve release if they include my loader


If you guys want to release a client using Orape, make sure to remove the file : 'stub.ldr' before building

Or simpler, use Orape v1.x


I'll take a look time to time to make sure nobody use one of my tool without my approbation


I hope @krazyshank and @Royce will accept my choice


Bye
I think the entire world easily accepts your choice
"What the heck I can't make money breaking a rule anymore!"
*leaves*
Bye.
/10chars
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Amazing what changing 7 bytes can do. 1 byte for orape, 6 for the loader.

By the way, you should be permanently banned for advertising which you have done more than once with your realmbot crap and the orape ads which lived for a very long time:
"- No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)"
I don't care that you aren't, it just seems to have been overlooked and you have been given multiple passes.
Here you go,
adios, we don't need you if ur gonna be butthurt about someone bypassing your rule breaking
lol bye

mreyeball masterrace
Quote Originally Posted by IziLife View Post
never come back

Quote Originally Posted by IziLife View Post
I'll take a look time to time

Sooo which one is it ?
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
Sooo which one is it ?
Obviously a lie just like the many times before.
Goodbye. \10char
even though i havent played in months i feel my heart breaking
Yo,


I'm glad you quit, and hope you'll never come back


I hope minions will continue to approve releases if they include your loader


I hope you do look from time to time and see people talking about your selfish and touchy ass


I hope @krazyshank and @Royce will get you permabanned

Bye
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?