ddd555 public hack doesn't work.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
ddd555 public hack doesn't work.
I am using Vista Home Premium 64-bit. The game just instantly closes with or without compatibility.
Try a different bypass and or injector.

It IS patched for some people. You might be one of them.
For most users its PATCHED man.

But try a different bypass.
Nah i use Vista 32 bit ny lap is vista 64 bit and my bros comp is xp they work on all 3 comps.Run as admin?
Up Manage the path for the hack on Ur Virus Guard.
Get a dif bypass
You're an idiot. This is PATCHED unless you get another bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by Timmarus View Post
You're an idiot. This is PATCHED unless you get another bypass.
Stop flaming douchefag. Your not helping at all.

Back on topic. Don't listen to those idiots who say "OMG FKING NOOB DIS PATCHED FUCKTARD."

I'm using ddd on Windows 7 32xbit and it works fine. Without any DC. What DID happen, was the d3d9 file? You know that file?

Use your OWN. Do NOT use the one they give you. Some of these files may be some service pack 1, 2, or no service pack at all. Using the one that's not from your own PC may cause it to not work.

Anyways, the files I use in a PerX injector are: (In that order)
-d3d9.dll (From my own PC)
-EliteGameHackBastards.dll
-NBSpeedHack.dll
-Bypasss.dll

And guess what? No compatability modes or none of that shit. This method works for me.

If that doesn't work, it may VERY WELL be that your running an 64x client. Those are known to have compatability issues.
Quote Originally Posted by RGegaerheheheh View Post
Stop flaming douchefag. Your not helping at all.

Back on topic. Don't listen to those idiots who say "OMG FKING NOOB DIS PATCHED FUCKTARD."

I'm using ddd on Windows 7 32xbit and it works fine. Without any DC. What DID happen, was the d3d9 file? You know that file?

Use your OWN. Do NOT use the one they give you. Some of these files may be some service pack 1, 2, or no service pack at all. Using the one that's not from your own PC may cause it to not work.

Anyways, the files I use in a PerX injector are: (In that order)
-d3d9.dll (From my own PC)
-EliteGameHackBastards.dll
-NBSpeedHack.dll
-Bypasss.dll

And guess what? No compatability modes or none of that shit. This method works for me.

If that doesn't work, it may VERY WELL be that your running an 64x client. Those are known to have compatability issues.
Thanks for that first line lol. Anyway... It seems that every hack that requires d3d9.dll to be injected doesn't work.
Edit: The closest I got to working was the flat green and red chams. They d/ced after a little while though. I guess I need a good bypass.
Even if you can get it to work, it'll only last a game.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us