Can someone help me inject a file into arma 3 so I can hack in multiplayer... add me on skype: knightj5
you will need a Undetected script executer or a memory editor to inject scripts into arma. at the moment there is no public injectors working. you need a private method.
Originally Posted by MrMadNoobbie
you will need a Undetected script executer or a memory editor to inject scripts into arma. at the moment there is no public injectors working. you need a private method.
I am using [Ha.De] Extasy Script Injector. It is public and undetected
Originally Posted by iMolest
I am using [Ha.De] Extasy Script Injector. It is public and undetected
eh no, maybe Be undetected idk. but spyglass/ infiSTAR its not.
Originally Posted by MrMadNoobbie
eh no, maybe Be undetected idk. but spyglass/ infiSTAR its not.
Yea it's detected by spyglass but it is undetected on all domination servers...