CoolPatchedGTAV Online Trainer By Felix The Furry v1.6 [Steam-Only]

Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
GTAV Online Trainer By Felix The Furry v1.6 [Steam-Only]
Updated wanted level, Improved teleporting, added teleport button, added save/set location, Fixed cheat engine force close

Update: so some of the players are getting banned for cheating now (2 week ban) Imo I think its the 2k$ per second cheat and the script hooks so id advise anyone not to use that part of the tool...

Dont forget to comment, Thanks, and give me some rep!

It would be awesome if you guys donated to my paypal I work pretty hard keeping you guys stocked up on teh hacks so show me some luv <3

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHostedⓘ

Or donate directly to my paypal via "send money to friends and family" to avoid fees cause if you send me .10$ I wont get it cause of fees :/

dj3lectonic@gmail.com




IMPORTANT READ ME!!

THIS IS FOR STEAM ONLY I DONT OWN R* VERSION

Do not comment asking if this will get you banned no one can guarantee you will or wont get banned so use at your own risk... Im not banned sooo ?

Forgot to mention if your name spoof is to long or has invalid characters it might act up and not let you into a game with others...
Also you have to spoof your name in game then join a new one...

Trainer Made By Felix The Furry!
How To:
Start GTA5.exe
Run This Tool
Select The Features You Want

HOW TO FIND WATER ADDRESS:

1. Open cheat engine and attach It to GTA5.exe
2. Set Value type to array of byte
3. Search for this value:
01 00 00 08 60 F0 60 F0 54 F2 54 F2
4. You should be left with only 1 result
5. Now add this address Into the memory address box
6. Make sure you keep the "&H" so it should look like &H0E285FFC

Teleporting:
In order to teleport you must be either standing still or in a parked car
then set a waypoint on the in game map and hold numpad 0 for a second or two
then simply walk forward or drive forward and your new location should update.

Note: If teleporting goes to the wrong location or underground then set your Height from -999 to something above ground level like 50 - 200 depending on location

Hotkey Controls:
Numpad 0

/F Key Mode
Insert Key

Note: If gravity is really high it might make your car move around and therefore wont teleport.

Note: Teleporting on foot can be a little ify if its not working well set a manual height
Teleporting in cars works 99999x better use this for 100% accurate teleports.

Sky Walker Mode:
In order to sky walk you must be standing still
and hold the key down for a second or two
then simply walk forward and your new location should update.

Note: this can be a little buggy and might not work so well but is fun to use for sniping from the sky!

Hotkey Controls:
Numpad 1

/F Key Mode
Delete Key

Car Gravity:
Setting a car gravity higher than 10 will increase the speed and handling of a car.

Hotkey Controls:
Numpad 7: Decrease gravity
Numpad 8: Set Gravity To 0
Numpad 9: Increase Gravity

/F Key Mode
F1 Decrease gravity
F2 Set Gravity To 0
F3 Increase Gravity


Player Gravity:

Hotkey Controls:
Numpad 4: Decrease gravity
Numpad 5: Set Gravity To 0
Numpad 6: Increase Gravity

/F Key Mode
F5 Decrease gravity
F6 Set Gravity To 0
F7 Increase Gravity

Never Ending Sky Dive Mode:
Start skydiving by teleporting to 555 height or jump out of a helicopter etc then once you are in free fall mode set your player gravity to 4-8 depending on desired speed

Slow-Mo Control:
Numpad *: Toggle On/Off
/F Key Mode
Page Up Key

RP Exploit:
RP exploit works by giving you 5 stars and then removes them and this earns you 800RP.
RP Exploit can be a little weird and not always work so here is what I do to make it work.
1. Restart the game
2. Join a server
3. Select wanted lvl
4. Select RP Exploit
You should then earn RP If not try again?

Note: If RP stops being earned turn off god mode then kill yourself that usually fixes it for me.

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1430520201/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b9c7c7c9f331b1ⓘ
Felix The Furry Trainer_mpgh.net.rar2.6 MB · 5,398 downloads Clean
Whats the difference between this and the previous release? Edit: Used my eyeballs, thanks for the updated release.
Probably what he states in the first line of his post? "Updated wanted level, Improved teleporting, added teleport button, added save/set location"
i just posted asking for these fixes and here they are!

What does bullet proof cars do exactly? Makes it so u cant get shot through the window? Can the car blow up from explosives?
thanks alot for the update, looks fun
I know this is the wrong place to ask this but I don't usually do mods and I have little idea how MPGH works so mind my question but how does file approving work? I can't download it as I'm sure everyone else can't and is aware too but like how does that work? Does a Mod have to test it first and then approve it for download? Not really sure as the above posters make it seem like they've tried this yet I can't so again mind my potentially stupid question lol.
Anyways thanks for the update! I'm currently using the version before this, literally downloaded an hour or two ago and now theres a new one haha!
Quote Originally Posted by BLacKShaDoWz View Post
I know this is the wrong place to ask this but I don't usually do mods and I have little idea how MPGH works so mind my question but how does file approving work? I can't download it as I'm sure everyone else can't and is aware too but like how does that work? Does a Mod have to test it first and then approve it for download? Not really sure as the above posters make it seem like they've tried this yet I can't so again mind my potentially stupid question lol.
Anyways thanks for the update! I'm currently using the version before this, literally downloaded an hour or two ago and now theres a new one haha!
I have the old one as well, waiting on approval.

Quote Originally Posted by lordxchris View Post
It suposed to make your car never blow up from gun shots aka mini gun to the engine but im honestly not sure if its working right :/

- - - Updated - - -



double stupid pls read

I'll test it out once approved, now i know what to test for
Great work, keep it up.
Thanks for the update Felix.
Also, do I just run the game through Steam then open the hack and done? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by michael1313 View Post
Thanks for the update Felix.
Also, do I just run the game through Steam then open the hack and done? Thanks.
yes that should do it
What will happen if you use it in R* version? It is like there is none of it works for R* version since last patch. It is simply doesn't work or you will be banned?
is cheat engine in the zip or do i get that somewhere else?
Nice! I love the previous version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by livenetwork View Post
is cheat engine in the zip or do i get that somewhere else?
Search it on google.
Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?